Tuesday 17 May 2011

May 8th, 2000

You tell me I never loved you, and that I am full of bullshit. In my eyes, you are the one who seem to not be able to make your mind up, boyfriend or no boyfriend?

This is what I think, these are the facts as I see them. I think that you don't really want a boyfriend, or at least not me as your boyfriend. But the fact that I want you and love you intrigues you. Add to that the fact that all your friends and work colleagues like me, they think I'm nice, they think I'm good looking, and that makes you look good! Having a likeable, nice and good looking man wanting you, loving you, regardless of what you do, almost like a "trophy wife"!

Well, I don't want that!

I want a boyfriend who desires me and loves me like I do him, who is proud of me, proud of being with me!
A boyfriend who would like to spend as much time with me as possible, who thinks about me almost all the time, who longs to get home from work to me, wants to cook for me, or eat my cooking, who looks after me when we are out, is attentive, supportive and honest.
A boyfriend who secretly looking over at me when I don't see it, wants to put his arms around me and hug me and hold me and cuddle me, watches me fall asleep at night and wakes me up in the morning with a kiss.
A boyfriend who shows me respect, support and understanding when I am upset, angry or hurt, and puts me in my place when it is called for.
A boyfriend who is there for me, allowing me to be there for him.
A boyfriend who will do for me what I will do for him.

You are not that boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment